Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Verbs


Fill in the correct form of the verbs:

 1. They ___________________ in Chicago for 20 years (be).

 2. I ___________________ a wonderful film in the cinema last night. (see)

 3.  I ________________________ my watch because it is being fixed (not wear)

 4. The sun _______________ when the climber reached Mount Everest. (shine)

 5. I promise that I ________________this secret to anyone (not tell)

 6. Unfortunately, just as we got to the airport their plane ____________off (take).

7. They ________________to the movies only once in a while (go)

 8. I was tired yesterday because I _______ well the night before (not sleep).

 9. Sh! Someone ___________________ to our conversation (listen)!

10. I think Bob __________________for London this very moment.(leave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major Temperature zones of the earth